Friday 29 November 2013

Off the radar

It seems I have lost my quilting mojo as well as my blogging mojo although I have been crocheting up a storm as these pictures show. Having a few health issues-  waiting for a date for surgery. Also been busy with decorating - fingers crossed I will be planning a sewing.room soon.
To get me back into my quilting - I have talked myself into starting Bonnie Hunters new Mystery Quilt. I had decided not to do it but had an about turn and hopefully will make a start at the weekend.
My SSCS has arrived and I look forward to opening it on Christmas day. I will open the little ornament on Dec 1st when I officially start thinking about Christmas.
Take care x

8 comments:

loulee said...

Loving the crochet. I think our quilty mojos ran off together! I just have no quiltiness in me, plenty of cross stitch and crochet though.

Deb A said...

Wow - you are one very talented lady. I love all your crochet but that second one is a very lovely and unique stitch (I've never seen it before so may not be unique!). Sorry to hear about the health issue and hopefully the surgery is quick and successful.
Hope some of the mojo comes back with the mystery... but if not I do love seeing whatever you are working on. Hugs.

Diane-crewe said...

you may not be sewing but your colours are just as bright and cheerful xx just do what you enjoy xx I heard my partner got her sss parcel .. waiting for mine to arrive xx

Gail said...

I hope the surgery is nothing too serious, I've been through enough lately myself to know it is absolutely NO FUN! I love the crochet! The hexies are awesome, What stitch makes that square texture-I'd like to give that a try! Get well, I miss seeing you in blogland!

Quilter Kathy said...

So happy to hear you are joining in the new mystery!
It is good for distraction from all other worries :)

retdairyqueen said...

Hope you will be feeling well again real soon

Chris H said...

Nice to see you back Chick.

Jindi's Cottage said...

The crochet is lovely...and you know, sometimes creativity just likes to take a different path for a while...sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you get your surgery date soon and can put the health worries behind you...xx